- Vessel Purchase and Sale Consulting
- Sales and Use Tax
- Offshore Closings and Delivery
- Charter Fleet Issues
- Liens and Mortgages
- Marine Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Brokerage Consulting and Representation
- Marine Finance
- Representation of Marine Surveyors
- U.S. Coast Guard and License Representation
- Company, Formation and Consulting- Domestic and Foreign
- Share Purchase and Transfer transactions
- Crew Employment issues
James H. Perry, II is the managing partner of Perry & Neblett, a full service admiralty and maritime law firm based in South Florida.
David Avellar Neblett is a founding partner of Perry & Neblett P.A. David Avellar Neblett has earned a degree in the Marine Sciences from the University of Miami.
GINO J. BUTTÓ, Gino earned his Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida with a minor in Business Administration. Gino then earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Miami School of Law where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and was a walk-on member of the Business Law Review.
JAMES M. MAHAFFEY III, James received his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Texas at Austin with a minor in Accounting. Prior to law school, James had a successful six-year sales career, beginning with an Austin telecom start-up before moving to Hoover’s Online, one of the most successful companies in Austin.